Новини - литература и периодика

Раздел за фирмени новини
Потребителски аватар
Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България
Регистриран: 02 яну 2012, 19:25

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 03 окт 2019, 12:00

Аеропрес - Начало
Аеро - Българското списание за авиация

1. Bell представи нов проект за разузнавателно-ударен вертолет - 2019-10-02 20:35:19
Изображение
Американският вертолетостроител Bell представи своя проект за нов разузнавателно-ударен вертолет наречен 360 Invictus. Машината е предназначена за участие в проекта FARA (Future Armed Reconnaissance Aircraft), който трябва да създаде нов вертолет скаут за армейската авиация на САЩ.

2. 80 години от първия полет на Ил-2 - 2019-10-02 20:00:22
Изображение
Днес се навършват 80 години от първия полет на знаменития щурмови самолет Ил-2, чийто първи полет става факт на 2 октомври 1939 г.

3. Две компании са заявили желание за поддръжка на флотските AS 565 - 2019-10-02 14:02:35
Изображение
Две компании са подали заявления за участие в процедурата за възлагане на обществена поръчка за сключване на рамково споразумение за Интегрирана логистична поддръжка на вертолетите AS 565 и AS 356 от състава на българските ВМС.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 04 окт 2019, 12:00

Аеропрес - Начало

1. New Shepard едва ли ще полети с хора през тази година - 2019-10-03 20:42:42
Изображение
Много малко вероятно е компанията Blue Origin да изпълни полет с ракетата New Shepard с хора на борда в рамките на оставащите три месеца от 2019 г. Това е съобщил изпълнителният директор на компанията Боб Смит, цитиран от Space News.

2. B-17 катастрофира в САЩ - 2019-10-03 18:30:39
Изображение
Бомбардировач-ветеран B-17G катастрофира при опит за аварийно кацане на летището Брадли Интернешънал, Кънектикът. При инцидента са загинали седем души, а други седем са ранени.

3. Приключва тренировката „Ramstein Guard BGR 2019” - 2019-10-03 18:11:09
Изображение
По време на тренировката „Ramstein Guard BGR 2019”, която приключва утре, 4 октомври 2019 г., бяха извършени съвместни тренировки между формирования от изтребителната авиация, щурмовата авиация, ЗРВ и РТВ на българските Военновъздушни сили в условията на радиоелектронни смущения. Това съобщават от ВВС.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 04 окт 2019, 18:00

Blog
Blog

1. Judge Dredd: Helter Skelter receives the Dice Tower Seal of Approval - 2019-10-04 13:12:37
The worlds of 2000 AD will be crashing onto tabletops later this month with the release of Judge Dredd: Helter Skelter, a new miniatures board game based on the critically-acclaimed Wildlands system from Martin Wallace.
Sam Healey from The Dice Tower took a look at the game - check out the video below to see what he thought.

Judge Dredd: Helter Skelter comes out on 31 October - preorder your copy today!

2. Soviet Partisan vs German Security Soldier - 2019-10-04 10:44:00
On today's blog post, Alexander Hill, author of Soviet Partisan vs German Security Soldier looks at the sources used in the book.

Изображение

Matching detailed tactical-level sources for engagements between partisans and German security forces during the Great Patriotic or Soviet-German War of 1941-1945 is challenging to say the least. Having written my PhD thesis back in the early 1990s on the Soviet partisan war against German occupation in north-west Russia from 1941-1944, I was confident that it could be done. However, the sort of combatant view from both sides of the fighting that makes the Combat series so captivating to many readers is something very different from the often slightly more detached analysis required in a PhD thesis! Just getting at the tactical level in the sources from both sides of the lens has its challenges, and then matching German and Soviet accounts is the next problem. Many operations seen as important by the partisans – from the ambush of German patrols to assassination of collaborators during attacks on German-sponsored local government institutions - barely register in German archival materials. Certainly few German participants in the anti-partisan war saw fit to leave behind memoirs that might otherwise have featured such smaller engagements. That few Germans left memoirs of the partisan war is probably in part because of the fact that the anti-partisan war featured much criminal activity – particularly against civilians – and few set-piece battles that lend themselves to such treatment. Even the histories of the German security divisions – such as 281st Security Division featured in this book – tend to almost ignore the anti-partisan war that was arguably their key focus, and pay most of their attention to those instances where elements of the division were sent to fight at the frontline. There are published Soviet-era partisan memoirs in abundance, along with even published Soviet archival documents, but they tend to focus on partisan successes and downplay or even ignore failures. Such materials that focus on Soviet successes then tend to exaggerate them, be that because such was the party line at the time for writing the history of the partisan movement, or in the case of the archival documents produced earlier to appease distant leaders back behind Soviet lines who had little way to verify partisan claims.

Изображение

Troops of Polizei-Regiment 9 deployed during an antipartisan operation in 1943.
Image courtesy of Otto Bartsch.
When it came to matching partisan and German accounts of an engagement a key problem was that much of the time neither the partisans nor German forces were fully aware of exactly which enemy units they were engaging – a particular issue when partisans frequently sought to avoid protracted pitched battles and melted back into the forest. Fortunately for me, the surviving documents for the losers in the war as a whole are readily available, in this case the microfilmed records for the activities of 281 Security Division and associated units and formations. It was also fortunate that the Soviet partisans were technically operating under the auspices of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union rather than the Red Army, and after the collapse of the Soviet Union Party documents were made far more accessible than those for the Red Army. Materials for the partisans submitted to the Central Headquarters of the Partisan Movement that I collected from Russian archives back in the early 1990s, along with the microfilm rolls purchased back then from the US National Archives, have proven to be the bedrock of this book. With these materials, it became much easier to assess what was and was not likely to be accurate amongst the Soviet memoirs – and the few German or allied memoirs that were available like that written by Latvian Oskars Perro. The painstaking process of cross-referencing German and Soviet materials has I hoped paid off in leading to a book that is different from much that you will read on the partisan and anti-partisan war on German-occupied territory of what was then the Soviet Union. I hope you appreciate the result.

To find out more, pre-order your copy of Soviet Partisan vs German Security Soldier , which publishes on the 31st of October 2019.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 07 окт 2019, 12:00

Аеропрес - Начало

1. Тракийска Есен 2019 - 2019-10-06 14:53:55
Изображение
На 30 септември 2019 г. на територията на летище Чешнегирово се проведе медиен ден в рамките на провелото се на територията на авиобазите Крумово и Чешнегирово съвместно българо-американско учение „Тракийска Есен 2019“.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 08 окт 2019, 12:00

Аеропрес - Начало

1. Новият командир на индийските ВВС обяви плановете за бъдещото им развитие - 2019-10-07 19:08:41
Изображение
Новият командир на индийските ВВС генерал Р К С Бхадауриа, който пое поста на 1 октомври 2019 г., обяви плановете за развитието на индийската военна авиация в следващите 12 години. Това съобщава индийският вестник Business Standard.

2. Комисията по отбрана е на посещение в Долна Митрополия - 2019-10-07 17:32:24
Изображение
Комисията по отбрана към 44-то Народното събрание в момента е на посещение в Долна Митрополия, като днес, 7 октомври 2019 г. се проведе изнесено заседание на комисията във факултет „Авиационен“ на НВУ.

3. Премиерът Борисов се оплака, че имало подла съпротива срещу F-16, но той направил сделката необратима - 2019-10-07 14:53:17
Изображение
Премиерът Бойко Борисов се оплака, че срещнал подла и яростна съпротива при реализацията на сделката за покупката на F-16, но се похвали, че направил нещата така, че тя да бъде необратима. Това каза той днес, 7 октомври 2019 г., по време на бизнес закуска на Американската търговска камара.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 09 окт 2019, 12:00

Аеропрес - Начало

1. Депутати се запознаха с тренажора на PC-9M в Долна Митрополия - 2019-10-08 20:40:43
Изображение
Депутати от Комисията по отбрана към Народното събрание се запознаха с тренажора за PC-9M, който наскоро бе изграден в Долна Митрополия. Това стана днес, 8 октомври 2019 г.

2. Индия получи своите първи Rafale - 2019-10-08 19:54:54
Изображение
Индия официално получи своите първи четири многоцелеви изтребители Dassault Rafale DH/EH. Това стана днес, 8 октомври 2019 г. в линията за крайно сглобяване в Мериняк, край Бордо.

3. И последните четири Су-25 заминаха за ремонт в Беларус - 2019-10-08 17:04:21
Изображение
И последните четири щурмови самолети Су-25 бяха изпратени за ремонт в Беларус. Последната машина е заминала днес, 8 октомври 2019 г. от авиобаза Безмер на борда на товарен Ил-76.

4. Представят антология с поезия писана от авиатори - 2019-10-08 15:24:50
Изображение
На 10 октомври 2019 г. (четвъртък), от 18:30 ч., в Зала 1 на Централния военен клуб – София, ще бъде представена антологията „Поети, родени да летят“. Организатори са Командването на ВВС, Българското астронавтическо дружество – Пловдив и Издателство „Вион“.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 10 окт 2019, 12:00

Аеропрес - Начало

1. Dassault и Airbus подканиха Франция и Германия за конкретни договори по FCAS - 2019-10-09 20:17:53
Изображение
В обща декларация, ръководителите на Dassault Aviation Ерик Трапие и на Airbus Defense and Space Дирк Хоке, подканиха правителствата на Франция и Германия да подпишат възможно най-скоро нови договори за разработката на бойната система от следващо поколение FCAS (Future Combat Air System).

2. Холандия купува още девет F-35 - 2019-10-09 19:36:41
Изображение
Холандското правителство обяви вчера, 8 октомври 2019 г., плановете си за покупката на още девет изтребителя от следващо поколение F-35A.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 10 окт 2019, 18:00

Blog
Blog

1. Guest Blog - Preparing for Reality's Edge with Bloodbeard's Garage (part 2) - 2019-10-10 08:50:29
Søren 'Bloodbeard' Bay from Bloodbeard's Garage is back on the blog as he gets ready for his first game of Reality's Edge, the Cyberpunk Skirmish Wargame from Joseph McGuire. Be sure to follow his Facebook Page and check out all of his content at Bloodbeard's Garage!
Hello again fellow hobbyists! I’m back on the Osprey blog with some finished stuff. In the last blog, I got to write about how I prepared for Reality’s Edge and showed some work in progress.

Now all the stuff is done, I can pack a 3’x’3’ board with cyberpunk awesomeness and get going – my first game is the 19th October.
For the first day of gaming this system we’ll try and get two games in. We were originally planning a game of Reality’s Edge and a game of Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago, but to better learn the rules we’ll visit The Sprawl twice.
First game
For the first game, we didn’t want something too complex and only rolled between a few scenarios. So we’re going in to hack some CAT terminals first and then just shoot each other up in the second game. Lucky rolls mean we only have to get some White Ice and a Griefer Avatar ready. We always roll up our scenarios in good time and make the needed NPCs and objectives, expanding the collection slowly.
I’ll try to write up some good AARs of the games and perhaps get them posted here, if there’s interest in that.
Now time to show off some finished stuff.
The Crew
My first crew is a mixed bunch, no overall uniform, freelancers as the book explains. And while building and painting the gang I tried coming up with some short background for them – really does a lot for the story unfolding while gaming later.
My Showrunner is a battle-hardened Enforcer, former squad leader for a security firm. He got mixed up in some bad business, a really messy job. He got all over the news network and got fired, losing pension, health care, housing, pretty much everything really. Now a Media Corporation has decided to back this old Enforcer – seeing some reality star potential in the mayhem he may cause.
Meet Sgt. Dwight aka. ‘Cliff’. You can get hurt by running into him or over him – hence the nickname. I went with a sword, shotgun, some armor and chrome arms – for swinging that sword harder.

Изображение

Getting some funds from his backers he’s hired a crew of more or less professional people. But having tried being utterly broke and rock bottom after a bad job, he’s kept some cash away for rainy days. I’ve only spent 650 CC (leaving 150 CC for unexpected bad stuff).
‘Circuit’ is a Console Cowboy, an essential member of any crew. ‘Circuit’ is a decent – but cheap – console cowboy. He’s a mercenary, he works where the cash is, trying any job as long as the money fits. The on-off logo on his vest represents this – he’s switched on if there’s money on the table. This Cowboy has chrome legs, all the better for running with. Despite being about hacking, you have to get to the actual terminal first to get working, and if he gets in trouble they’re great for running away.

Изображение

Tayna ‘Glitch’ Tanaka is a sprawl Ronin – street samurai – of Russian and Japanese origin. Those nations are shadows of their former self, but the culture lives on, and Tanaka has all the worst traits from both Yakazu and Bratva. A deadly melee killer, she has chrome legs, torso and arms.

Изображение

The last part of the roster is a couple of gangers. Cliff knows the gang from his time in security – no head feelings, money talks and this is cheap labor. Ina and Hogger are both members of Purple Haze. Not the most powerful gang, it’s a small player and can fly under the radar easier. Being blasted out on reality TV might have consequences Ina and Hogger can’t really comprehend – getting eyed by the Blue Dragon Clan perhaps. All models of the Purple Haze have sacrificed and arm to gang – so all have a chrome arm.

Изображение

And that’s the crew and their story – ready for some sprawl action.

Изображение

Terrain
In the previous blog I showed some of the pieces I would use to take my modern board (Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse mostly) into a neon filled sprawl.
Hover Crafts: I wanted hover crafts from the start. I turned some cheap Asian ship models (thin wood, not mdf), added some bits and tried finding that 5th Element vibe. Here’s the result of those. A hover taxi and a noodle shop (great for that specific scenario as well).
Quick paint jobs with some spray paint, drybrush and brown wash. What makes these pop well is the printed details, just paper and glued on.

Изображение

Изображение

The hover car is made from a PC mouse. There’s a lot of these out there, and they look so cool. I did what I could with this one, but might need to find another way for the windscreen. I would like to make more of these.

Изображение

Tuk-tuks
These were some cheap ebay finds as well. One is made of recycled beer cans and the other is an actual toy. I covered the windscreens with tape and base coated with spray. Black and metal on the bottom, grey inside and a color on the outside.
I painted one as a taxi and the other blue. Then, as a Firefly fan, I painted the Blue Sun logo on the roof – I’ve put this into a lot of places in the terrain.

Изображение

Изображение

Food stalls
These little pieces of terrain are great. For me they add a lot of Blade Runner vibe to the streets of a city. I base coated in bright colors, added a secondary color to each and then muted it all a bit with brown wash. Again I’ve added some printed details to the builds – such an easy way to raise MDF.

Изображение

A few 3’x3’
To end this blog I would like to show a few test setups I did. I setup up two different 3’x3’ boards, using old modern scenery and the added cyberpunk bits I’ve made. Really looking forward to gaming on these. Currently I’m working on the crowds, the bystanders and my CAT terminals have just been finished. I’ve also invested in some cheap LED lamps, that I can put inside all the buildings (like the blue temple) – to get some more lighting effects going.

Изображение

Изображение

Until next time
For most of the stuff shown on the 3’x3’ boards I have written (or will write) step-by-step blogs for my page Bloodbeard’s Garage. All the scratch build stuff have detailed posts, the other retail stuff will have blogs on painting and detailing it.
Thank you for checking, I’ll let you know how our first games go!
To see more from Søren, be sure to check out Bloodbeard's Garage and follow his Facebook Page.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 11 окт 2019, 12:01

Аеропрес - Начало

1. Boeing разглежда вариант да модернизира модела 767 - 2019-10-10 20:35:52
Изображение
Boeing разглежда вариант да постави нови двигатели на своя широкофюзелажен модел 767 и да го предлага, както за карго, така и за пътнически полети след средата на следващото десетилетие. Това съобщава FlightGlobal, позовавайки се на собствени източници.

2. Полша ще купува освен F-35 и още F-16 - 2019-10-10 19:45:47
Изображение
Освен 32 броя F-35, Полша ще купи и допълнителни F-16, както и ще осигури бойни безпилотни апарати, които да оперират заедно с нейните изтребители от следващо поколение. Това е записано в програмата за развитие на полските въоръжени сили до 2035 г., която бе подписана днес, 10 октомври 2019 г.

3. България и Гърция ще си сътрудничат в охраната на въздушното пространство на Македония - 2019-10-10 18:42:17
Изображение
България и Гърция да си сътрудничат при охраната на въздушното пространство на Северна Македония. За това са се споразумели българският президент Румен Радев и гръцкия премиер Кириакос Мицотакис, по време на двустранната им среща в Атина провела се днес, 10 октомври 2019 г.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 11 окт 2019, 18:00

Blog
Blog

1. The Paraguayan War 1864–1870 - 2019-10-11 10:38:00
The Paraguayan War, also known as the War of the Triple Alliance, was the largest and most important military conflict in the history of South America, after the Wars of Independence, and its only true 'continental' war. In this blog post, Gabriele Esposito, author of 'The Paraguayan War 1864–70', gives a brief overview of the war.

Изображение

The Paraguayan War, also known as the War of the Triple Alliance, was the greatest and most important military conflict in the history of South America after the Wars of Independence which freed the continent from Spanish and Portuguese colonial rule. It involved four countries and lasted for more than five years, during which Paraguay fought alone against a powerful alliance formed by Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay (i.e. the Triple Alliance giving the war its name). This conflict was unique in South American military history for a series of reasons, primarily because of the large number of troops involved and for its terrible cost in lives. It was the only true ‘continental’ war of South America, which saw a complete mobilization of the countries fighting in it. The Triple Alliance War cost Brazil 50,000 casualties, Argentina 30,000 and Uruguay 5,000; but these were nothing in comparison with the Paraguayan losses. The catastrophic human price paid by Paraguay amounted to more than 300,000 lives, a loss of some 70 percent of that country’s total population. The numbers of this war are very impressive under many aspects: in the most important pitched battle of the conflict, fought at Tuyutí on 24 May 1866, an army of 32,000 Allied soldiers defeated a Paraguayan army that numbered around 24,000 men. The Battle of Riachuelo, fought on the Paraná Riveron 11 June 1865, was without a doubt the largest and most important naval battle ever fought by South American navies. No other war in South America was fought on such a massive and ‘European’ scale until the Chaco War of 1932–35, between Bolivia and Paraguay.
From the military-historical standpoint, the War of the Triple Alliance was a real revolution for the armies of South America. It was the first truly ‘modern’ conflict of that continent, happening in a period during which warfare was undergoing radical changes around the world. The innovations that the Europeans and North Americans experienced during conflicts like the Crimean War, Austro-Prussian War and US Civil War were more or less the same as those experienced by Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay in 1864–70. It is very interesting to note how during the years 1860–70 all of the Americas were ravaged by war: in the US, the Unionists fought against the Confederates; in Mexico, Emperor Maximilian I and his European allies were at war with the Republicans of Benito Juárez; in the Andean region of South America, an alliance formed by Peru, Chile, Ecuador and Bolivia fought against Spain in the Chincha Islands War. When the Triple Alliance War started in 1864, South American armies were quite small and lacked professionalism. They were poorly trained and badly equipped, being mostly armed with old surplus weapons coming from Europe. They were semi-professional forces at best, frequently hated by the populations upon whom they preyed. The endemic political instability of their countries had transformed them in instruments of the various ‘caudillos’ (dictators), who very often used them as private armies. The innovations and harsh lessons learned during the Paraguayan War were going to change all this, in a definitive way. Every new technology available at the time was utilized, including railways to transport troops, telegraph for communications and air balloons for reconnaissance purposes. The greatest revolution took place in the field of weaponry: when the war started, most of the South American armies were still armed with old flintlock or percussion smoothbore muskets; when the war ended, most of them had adopted percussion rifles employing the Minié system. New weapons like breech-loading rifles and Gatling machine guns were tested for the first time, while rifled artillery showed its superiority on the field of battle (in 1867 Argentina was the first South American country to adopt the Krupp artillery system). These technological improvements also affected naval warfare, with steam-powered and iron-clad vessels becoming dominant and with torpedoes being used for the first time in an effective way. The new weapons changed the traditional tactics employed by South American armies profoundly: cavalry, which had always been the most important element on the battlefield, had to abandon the practice of frontal charges, transforming itself for a new mounted-infantry role. As a result, infantry and technical corps (especially engineers) became much more important than before. During the Paraguayan War military experts with the appropriate knowledge were brought in from Europe and the USA by both sides, starting a general trend that would continue in the following years. Between 1875 and 1910, all South American countries invited foreign military missions to train and organize their forces, as a first response to the new need for professionalism emerging from the Paraguayan War.
The enormous distances involved meant that the conflict was initially a matter of small columns (numbering a few thousand men) marching along the major rivers and seeking each other out in a sparsely inhabited and terrible territory. Paraguay is divided into two main regions by the river that gives the country its name: the western part, known as the Chaco, saw no major military operations. All the battles were fought in the eastern half of the country, located between the rivers Paraguay and Paraná. This area has a very humid subtropical climate, with many small rivers which run through swampy jungle valleys covered with tropical vegetation. The very abundant rainfall throughout the year, especially in March–May and October–November, created a punishing physical environment hard to endure for the majority of soldiers, who had to live and fight in marshy lowlands. In this terrible natural environment diseases like smallpox, cholera and typhoid wiped out entire units, causing more deaths than the battles. As a result, the sufferings of the common soldiers were incredible: they were supplied with poor and unreliable rations and faced a constant lack of clean water. Officers often neglected their men, while hygiene and medical were mostly non-existent. Privation, diseases and famine were the usual companions for armies on the field, which were absolutely not equipped to assist them. From 1865 the armies involved in the war started to be larger, leading to a gradual transformation in the nature of the military operations: Napoleonic-style positional battles were fought at points of strategic importance, like river crossings or Paraguayan defensive positions.
The Paraguayan War had a profound impact on the destinies of all the four countries involved in the conflict, but for Paraguay it marked a real turning point. The defeated country lost 54,000 square miles (140,000 km²) of territory to Brazil and Argentina, almost half of the pre-war extension. In addition, the remaining Paraguayan territories were occupied by the Allied troops until 1876. During the joint occupation, many tensions between Brazil and Argentina threatened to spark a new armed conflict. Initially, the Argentine negotiators proposed to simply divide Paraguay between Argentina and Brazil, but the Brazilians refused, preferring to maintain a buffer state between themselves and their old rival. From 1870 onward, Paraguay suffered a chronic economic and social crisis, since only some 28,000 of the 160,000-odd surviving inhabitants were adult males. Post-war Paraguay had a female-to-male imbalance of at least 4-to-1 and 20-to-1 in the most devastated areas.
The war helped Brazil to reach the peak of political and military influence over South America, thus becoming the major power of that continent. It was also the main cause which led to the end of slavery in the Empire, since thousands of black volunteers had taken part in the conflict hoping to obtain more personal liberty. After 1870 the military acquired a key role in the Brazilian public sphere, starting a trend that would continue for most of the Brazilian history. However, the Paraguayan War also caused a ruinous increase of public debt that took decades to pay off, severely limiting the economic growth of brazil. The war debt, alongside a long-lasting social crisis, is considered as a crucial factor for the fall of the Empire in 1889 and the proclamation of the First Brazilian Republic. After the war, Argentina faced several Federalist revolts against the central government: in any case, the conflict had played a key role in the consolidation of Argentina as a nation and all the following rebellions were thus put down by the newly-consolidate centralized government. In definitive, the war had united for the first time the whole country against a common enemy. By the end of the century, Argentina was the most prosperous nation in South America, having widespread overseas trade and a large fleet. Thanks to the victory in the War of the Triple Alliance, the Liberal ‘Colorados’ in Uruguay were able to retain control over the state until as late as 1958, defeating all the subsequent revolts of the ‘Blancos’ Conservatives. After such a devastating ‘continental’ war, the armies of South America were not the same: the need for professionalism increased a lot, as well as the continuous research for new military technologies. The old times of ‘gaucho’ armies had come to an end in the River Plate region: modern warfare had shown all its potential during the conflict of 1864–70, showing all the limits of the previous military models. The Paraguayan War had marked a real turning point in the military history of the nations that fought in it, changing forever their respective political roles.

The Paraguayan War 1864–70 publishes 31st October 2019. Pre-order your copy now.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 15 окт 2019, 12:00

Аеропрес - Начало

1. Министър Каракачанов откри тренажор в Долна Митрополия - 2019-10-14 20:44:06
Изображение
Министърът на отбраната Красимир Каракачанов участва в церемонията по въвеждане в експлоатация на тренажор/симулатор на самолет Pilatus РС - 9М във Военновъздушната учебна база (ВВУБ) „Георги Бенковски“ в Долна Митрополия. Това стана днес, 14 октомври 2019 г.

2. ВВС с демонстрация над центъра на Пловдив на 17 октомври - 2019-10-14 18:55:49
Изображение
Военновъздушните сили ще извършат демонстрационни полети над площад „Централен” в Пловдив. Това ще стане на 17 октомври 2019 г. (четвъртък) и е в рамките на кампанията „Бъди войник” на МО.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 15 окт 2019, 18:00

Blog
Blog

1. Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse: Chaos Theory - Free Random Group Generator! - 2019-10-15 07:26:00
Ash Barker, author of the Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse wargame, has created a fantastic free resource for players, giving you a great way to randomly create your group for his skirmish wargame of survival horror. Check out Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse: Chaos Theory!
One of the great joys of Tabletop Games is when an element of surprise is injected into the experience. Finding out what will happen next or the sudden appearance of a new Character to the cast is one of the quiet unexpected thrills that certain games present.

Изображение

Artwork by Arthur Asa

In the Introduction to Last Days I describe this phenomenon in regards to Memorable Moments and Crackerjacks. The ideas for these bits of design came from a long history of adventure games where you might not just select the who and what you’re portraying or encountering but might have a whole process for generating your characters or army or even foes. This procedural generation of ‘fun’ can keep games evergreen as now two playthroughs are likely to be the same. Such august titles as ‘The Lost and the Damned’ or ‘Rogue Trader’ are brimming with tables and charts and lists of all kinds to create a unique and surprising experience.

As a young tabletop enthusiast I would spend hours randomly generating groups. Each roll of the dice would form a new narrative or host of characters in my minds eye and I would dream of clever conversions or modeling ideas for representing each and every one in my games.

Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse: Chaos Theory is an homage to those games and principles. Many of the Zombie Apocalypse literature and films involve strangers or unlikely allies coming together to survive. Why not add that to Last Days as well?

I hope you enjoy this free supplement dear reader. The challenge of generating a plucky survivor group, finding the appropriate figures or making them and then navigating a campaign will be all the sweeter if you leave some of the planning up to the luck of the dice.
Download Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse: Chaos Theory today!

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 16 окт 2019, 12:00

Аеропрес - Начало

1. Показаха пълномащабен макет на KF-X - 2019-10-15 20:29:36
Изображение
Пълномащабен макет на бъдещия южнокорейски изтребител KF-X бе демонстриран официално днес, 15 октомври 2019 г., в рамките на отбранителната изложба ADEX.

2. Музеят в Крумово със свободен вход за 16 октомври - 2019-10-15 11:45:30
Изображение
Музеят на авиацията в Крумов, ще работи с вход свободен по случай Празника на авиацията и Военновъздушните сили на Република България. Това съобщиха от музея.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 17 окт 2019, 18:00

Blog
Blog

1. Last Days: Chaos Theory - Creating a Group with Ash Barker - 2019-10-17 13:33:14
Earlier this week we released Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse: Chaos Theory, a fantastic free supplement for Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse and Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse: Seasons created by author Ash Barker. Now he's back, and creating his own random group of survivors for his upcoming campaign on his YouTube channel! Check out parts 1 and 2 of his campaign prep below! Last Days: Seasons - Campaign Prep Part One - Chaos Theory
Last Days: Seasons - Campaign Prep Part Two - Converting the Characters

Want to see if you can survive the Zombie Apocalypse? You can pick up Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse and Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse: Seasons from our webstore, and download Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse: Chaos Theory for free from our gaming resources page!

2. Sneak Peek at January's Artwork - 2019-10-17 12:31:00
Today on the blog we're looking at some of the artwork from the first of our 2020 titles. Let us know what you think in the comments section. If you would like to see any artwork from our February titles, be sure to mention that too!
Air Campaign 14: Schweinfurt–Regensburg 1943 by Marshall Michel III
Artwork by Jim Laurier

Изображение

The first image, requested by AdamC, shows a Fw 190 making a head-on attack on a B‑17F formation from the 91st Bomb Group, 1st Bombardment Wing, which was leading the first of two task forces on its way to Schweinfurt on 17 August 1943.
Weapon 72: The Spatha by M.C. Bishop
Artwork by Peter Dennis

Изображение

This piece of artwork depicts Roman troops breaking into the Parthian-held city of Dura-Europos during the Parthian Wars of Lucius Verus in the middle of the 2nd century AD. The legionaries are equipped with spathae, with both Lauriacum/Hromówka and Straubing/Nydam types in use.
Campaign 345: Ia Drang 1965 by J. P. Harris, J. Kenneth Eward
Artwork by Edouard Groult

Изображение

Finally, this picture, requested by KAL9000, depicts soldiers of Charlie Company, 1/7 Cavalry joining the fight at LZ-XRay on the afternoon of 14 November 1965. The soldiers who landed raced to reinforce a thin line holding the perimeter and helped to turn the North Vietnamese assault. As evening fell, the American soldiers were firmly in possession of the LZ and, for the moment, in control of the battle.

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 19 окт 2019, 18:00

Blog
Blog

1. Addenda to Santa Anna’s Army 1821-1848 - 2019-10-19 10:35:00
René Chartrand author of Santa Anna’s Army 1821-1848 reveals new information that has recently come to light regarding the subject of his book.

Изображение

As the author of Santa Anna’s Army 1821-1848 (ELI 102), I am extremely pleased to share new information that supersedes the relatively small amount of data for the 1821–24 period. In the lavishly produced 1979 official history of the Mexican army, one can read that on 20 September 1821, a circular prescribed the uniform of the imperial Mexican army – this author, like other historians, followed this source. However, time passed and, from 2010, the Mexican army made accessible online many documents from its Archivo Historico Militar (historic military archives). Perusing this data, this author ascertained that this 20 September 1821 circular was in fact a much cut-down version of the Spanish army’s dress regulations issued in Madrid at that date. A copy of this Spanish regulation was eventually deposited in Mexico’s military archives and, many years later, misinterpreted by a compiler of the 1979 official history. Furthermore the actual 1821 Mexican dress regulations for the imperial army were also found in these archives, but seem to have been missed by earlier Mexican researchers.
This has recently been published by the Company of Military Historians, along with an illustrated article by this author presenting supporting material, as well as a very handsome colour plate by renowned military artist David Rickman, whose fine work has been seen in many Osprey books. In spite of its name, the Company is a non-profit “band of brothers” interested in military material culture. The article appeared in the Military Collector & Historian, Journal of the Company of Military Historians, Vol. 70, No. 2 (Summer 2018), and the plate also appears in a small greyscale version. The larger colour version was published in the Company’s Military Uniform in America (MUIA) series as its Plate No. 968. For further information, please contact the administrator, Mr. David Sullivan, at: https://ospreypublishing.com/cmhhq@aol.com

To read more, order your copy of Santa Anna’s Army 1821-1848.

Отговори

Върни се в “Новости от производителите на модели / Manufacturers' news”