Новини - литература и периодика - Архив 2017г.

Раздел за фирмени новини
Потребителски аватар
simo
Член на клуб "Стендов Моделизъм България"
Регистриран: 02 апр 2007, 09:49

Новини - литература и периодика - Архив 2017г.

Мнение от simo » 31 дек 2016, 21:03

Продължаваме новините от издатели на моделистка литература и периодика в нова тема.
Симеон Иванов (simo)
Изображение
Потребителски аватар
Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България
Регистриран: 02 яну 2012, 19:25

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 02 яну 2017, 00:00

Blog
Blog

1. Film 2017 - World War Two - 2017-01-01 13:06:22
Happy New Year everyone!
Today’s post has been one of my favourites to put together, as it has involved watching plenty of film trailers. I am now convinced we have some amazing war films coming our way in 2017.
However, my list has been completely dominated by films focusing on World War Two, so if you’ve seen or heard about some other military history films in 2017, please let us know!
Hacksaw Ridge
UK Release: 27th January 2017
Directed by Mel Gibson
Starring Andrew Garfield, Sam Worthington

“WWII American Army Medic Desmond T. Doss, who served during the Battle of Okinawa, refuses to kill people, and becomes the first man in American history to receive the Medal of Honor without firing a shot.”
Source: IMDb
Although Hacksaw Ridge has already been released in cinemas across the world, there are a few us still waiting to see the Golden Globe-nominated film.

The Man with the Iron Heart
Release: 2017
Directed by Cédric Jimenez
Starring Rosamund Pike, Jack O’Connell, Mia Wasikowska
“1942: The Third Reich is at its peak.
The Czech resistance in London decides to plan the most ambitious military operation of WWII: Anthropoid.
Two young recruits in their late twenties, Jozef Gabcik and Jan Kubis, are sent to Prague to assassinate the most ruthless Nazi leader - Reich-protector Reinhard Heydrich, Head of the SS, the Gestapo, and the architect of the "Final Solution"."
There is no trailer for this one, which is unfortunate, but with that cast and synopsis, The Man with the Iron Heart certainly sounds interesting.

The Zookeeper’s Wife
UK Release: 5 May 2017
Directed by Niki Caro
Starring Jessica Chastain, Daniel Brühl

“The Zookeeper's Wife tells the account of keepers of the Warsaw Zoo, Antonina and Jan Zabinski,
who helped save hundreds of people and animals during the Nazi invasion.”
Whilst this doesn't seem to be an action-packed film, I still had to share the trailer with you. The film is an adaptation of the New York Times bestselling book, which was itself based on the diaries of Antonina Żabińska.

Pegasus Bridge
Release: 2017
Directed by Lance Nielsen
Starring Jason Flemyng, Phil Davis
“In the early hours of the 6th of June 1944 Allied Airborne Forces launched one of most daring assaults in history. 181 men in 6 gliders landed at night to capture two bridges vital to the success of the D-Day landings, one of these would become known as Pegasus Bridge. The men who captured and held these objectives were led by two young charismatic and very different leaders. Major John Howard led the men of the Ox and Bucks Light Infantry who managed to land their gliders a stone's throw from the bridge and Colonel Geoffrey Pine-Coffin led the men of the 7th Parachute Battalion who occupied the surrounding ground and held off the German counter attacks. Pegasus Bridge tells the story of these leaders and the young men who would follow them into battle. This film is a grand tale of real wartime heroism-the story follows an ensemble cast of key characters from their initial briefing on the operation in the UK and training through to the actual assault on the bridges, their capture and the desperate defence that followed in the immediate twenty-four hours. It is told not only from the British perspective but also through the eyes of the first French family to be liberated, the sweethearts left behind and several key German characters who were responsible for the defence of the area. As the British paratroopers and glider infantrymen struggle to hold off the ever increasing number of German forces will they will be relieved from the sea in time?”
Again, there isn't a trailer for this one but that synopsis from the director certainly sets the scene.

Dunkirk
UK Release: 21st July 2017
Directed by Christopher Nolan
Starring Kenneth Branagh, Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy

“Allied soldiers from Belgium, the British Empire and France are surrounded
by the German army and evacuated during a fierce battle in World War II.”
Everyone on our Facebook and Twitter feeds were loving the new trailer for Dunkirk, it’s just a shame we have to wait until the summer to finally see it.
That’s the five I have to share with you today. Let me know if there’s any I missed and which ones you’ll be going to the cinema to see in 2017!
Also, if you’re interested in reading more about Okinawa or Dunkirk, see our Campaign books, Okinawa 1945 and Dunkirk 1940. Alternitively, see our 2016 book, Fifty Greatest War Films by Tim Newark.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 04 яну 2017, 00:00

Blog
Blog

1. January's Book Vote and Last Month's Results - 2017-01-03 12:34:19
This month's book vote focuses on our Duel series, with five new titles vying for your vote. Have a read of our brief descriptions below and let us know which you'd like to see published, by voting in our poll.

DUE: Athenian Trireme vs Spartan Trireme
DUE: Spanish Galleon vs English Galleon
DUE: English Warship vs Dutch Warship
DUE: US Cruiser vs Spanish Cruiser
DUE: Israeli Missile Boat vs Syrian Missile Boat

Athenian Trireme vs Spartan Trireme: Peloponnesian War 431–404 BC
Widely employed in the Mediterranean by the maritime powers of the Ancient World, the trireme equipped Athenian and Spartan naval forces in a host of battles during the Peloponnesian War, a prolonged and bloody conflict that saw the use of innovative naval tactics.

Spanish Galleon vs English Galleon: Armada 1588
The 1588 the Spanish Armada, a mighty fleet intended to invade and subjugate England, faced English warships in a series of clashes that revolutionized battle tactics and permanently transformed the conduct of war at sea.

English Warship vs Dutch Warship: Anglo-Dutch Wars 1652–67
Stemming from trading rivalries, the Anglo-Dutch Wars of the mid-17th century pitted England’s fledgling Royal Navy against the warships of the Dutch Republic in a number of actions across the world, from the Mediterranean to the English coast.

US Cruiser vs Spanish Cruiser: Spanish–American War 1898
In 1898, US and Spanish fleets fought one another at Manila Bay in the Philippines and at Santiago de Cuba in the Caribbean. The two sides employed a formidable array of modern warships, including the Spanish armored cruiser Infanta María Teresa and the US protected cruiser USS Olympia, which survives today as a museum ship.

Israeli Missile Boat vs Syrian Missile Boat: Latakia 1973
Fought between Israeli and Syrian missile boats in October 1973, the battle of Latakiah was the first engagement in which both sides deployed vessels equipped with surface-to-surface missiles; the Israeli use of electronic deception as part of their defences was another combat debut.
Click here to vote!
Now for the results of the December vote on our New Vanguard series. This was one of the biggest responses we've had in terms of votes, but the winner with 28.1% of the vote was Spy Ships of the Cold War. In second place was European Ironclads 1860-75 with 25.2%.

NVG: Spy Ships of the Cold War
28.1%

NVG: European Ironclads 1860-75
25.2%

NVG: The Imperial German Navy 1871
19%

NVG: Aegis Guided Missile Cruisers and Destroyers 1983-present
14.4%

NVG: World War I British Light Cruisers
13.2%
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 06 яну 2017, 00:00

plaeditions

1. M1A2 SEP - Abrams MBT in Detail, Volume 2 - 32,00 €
Изображение

A photo-reference journal of the United States Army's currently-serving main battle tank. Includes 140 pages and several hundred photographs.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 10 яну 2017, 00:00

Blog
Blog

1. Miniature Modelling Competition Winner - 2017-01-09 16:39:09
Last month, we invited you to share with us pictures of your models and figures, to showcase how our titles have inspired your work.
The theme for our first month of the competition was World War II, to which we received a whole host of brilliant entries, making choosing a winner particularly difficult.Thank you to all of you who submitted your pictures. However, after deliberating, our panel of judges have chosen our winner, who will be receiving a great selection of recent releases.
Below is the winning entry by Gareth Evans, whose diorama was inspired by Campaign 104: D-Day 1944 (2) – Utah Beach & the US Airborne Landings by Steven J. Zaloga.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

One of our judges, Phil Smith, said this of the winning entry:
Aside from the excellent modelling and paintwork, everything in the composition – the figures, the vehicle, and the background – works well together. There’s a wonderful story being told with this piece – the sergeant looking distinctly unimpressed with a seemingly apologetic crewman, and the rest of the crew distracted from their work by the action in the distance.
Congratulations once again to Gareth! A special mention also goes to Steve Beckett and Paulo Pereira, whose entries made it even harder to select a winner.
Our competitions don’t end there, as tomorrow we’ll be announcing our January Miniature Modelling Competition. Don’t forget to check the blog and our social media tomorrow to find out the theme and the prize.
To see more about the title that inspired Gareth's winning entry, see Campaign 104: D-Day 1944 (2) – Utah Beach & the US Airborne Landings.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 11 яну 2017, 00:00

Kagero's Area
Kagero's Area.

1. The Admiral Horatio Nelson - 2017-01-10 10:53:01
Even as a child he reportedly said: “I will be a hero of the Providence allows”. She did, although he had to support her with ambition and courage. Thanks to these features he became the world’s most recognizable British admiral.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 11 яну 2017, 00:01

Blog
Blog

1. January's Miniature Modelling Competition - 2017-01-10 16:50:25
After the success of our World War II Miniature Modelling Competition, and after seeing the fantastic work from our readers, we want to see more! If Osprey’s books and artwork have inspired you to create and paint models or figures, we’d love to see them.
This month’s theme is Ancient Rome.
To enter, all you need to do is take a photograph of your best piece, tell us which of our books inspired it, and email it to us at https://ospreypublishing.com/competitio ... ishing.com. Our team of judges will carefully deliberate, and select a winner.
The winner will receive a whole host of new releases from Osprey, pictured below, and will have their work shared on our social media pages and blog, for all of our readers to admire!
The closing date for entries is 31st January. So get snapping, and good luck!

Изображение
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 12 яну 2017, 00:00

plaeditions

1. ENCYCLOPÉDIE DE L' AVIATION, TECHNIQUES DE MODÉLISME. VOLUME 5: ETAPES FINALES (Française) - 28,00 €
Изображение

Le volume 5, l'ultime encyclopédie de modélisme pour l'aviation. Ce volume couvre en profondeur à travers ses 156 pages et plus de 700 photos, tout ce que les maquettistes d'avions ont besoin de savoir à propos du etapes finales de leurs modèles.
2. ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AIRCRAFT MODELLING TECHNIQUES VOL.5: FINAL STEPS (ENGLISH) - 28,00 €
Изображение

Volume #5 of the definitive encyclopedia of model aircraft. This volume covers in depth through its 156 pages and more than 700 pictures everything what an aircraft modeller needs to know about final steps.
3. The Weathering Aircraft 04 - BASE COLORS (ENGLISH) - 9,00 €
Изображение

For this edition, The Weathering Aircraft show you how to work with the typical greens and grays, both key components of the majority of military camouflages.
4. The Weathering Aircraft 04 - COLORES BASE CASTELLANO - 9,00 €
Изображение

En esta ocasión, The Weathering Aircraft se ha volcado en trabajar con colores base.
5. The Weathering Magazine 18 - REAL ENGLISH - 8,00 €
Изображение

This issue is focused on showing the techniques and specific approaches to the implementation of the model as close as possible to an equivalent in the real thing.
6. The Weathering Magazine 18 - REAL SPANISH - 8,00 €
Изображение

En este número está dedicado a las técnicas y enfoques necesarios para realizar una maqueta tan parecida como sea posible a su referente real.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 13 яну 2017, 00:01

Blog
Blog

1. Company of Heroes - Finding Leslie Sabo Jr. - 2017-01-12 16:58:59
Eric Poole recounts how he discovered the story of forgotten hero, Leslie Sabo Jr., and how the discovery led to his book, Company of Heroes.
In a journalism career that includes more than two dozen awards, two books and participation in a speech by the President of the United States, my greatest accomplishment is being called a brother by some of the finest men I've ever known.
Those men – the U.S. Army veterans of Bravo Company, 3rd Battalion, 506th Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division (1969–70) – trusted me with their most precious possessions, the only thing they can take with them into eternity.
They trusted me with their stories.
They trusted me enough to share those stories for the book Company of Heroes: A Forgotten Medal of Honor and Bravo Company's War in Vietnam.
They talked to me about experiences that they hadn't even shared with their own families and trusted me to honor their pain and their pride.
They now call me their brother. These men, who bled and sweated for one another, who on their worst day saw eight of the best friends they would ever have fall in combat. Those eight sacrificed their lives so their comrades could come home.
That’s both humbling and gratifying. And it’s their way of telling me that I did right by their stories.
-----

Изображение
In the town hall at Ellwood City, Pa., there is a wall of honor, an array of head shot photographs depicting the town's residents who have died in combat since World War I. There are nearly 200 of them, about 130 from World War II. As a reporter for the local newspaper for the last 15 years, I've walked past those pictures hundreds of times.
Even before I learned Leslie Sabo Jr.'s story, before I told that story to the rest of Ellwood City and wrote two books about it, before I sat in the White House and watched President Barack Obama present his widow with the U.S. military's highest award for combat valor, I recognized his picture.
Even on a wall of almost 200 pictures, Sabo's was distinctive, his smoldering Eastern European eyes – Sabo was born in Austria into a family of Hungarian refugees – staring out from the photo, over his left shoulder, his chin directly above the iconic “Screaming Eagle” 101st Airborne Division patch on his uniform.
He was the last of nine Ellwood City-area residents to die during the Vietnam War, one of six from Ellwood City proper. But the story of his death went untold for almost three decades. Sabo's own father and namesake died without ever knowing that because his son died, dozens of other men lived.
-----
Source: Wikipedia
Were it not for my wife, I might have missed the most important, and most rewarding, story of my career. On a Friday afternoon in March 2007, I picked up a couple pairs of her nursing uniform pants from Nancy Smith's seamstress shop in Ellwood City. As I was leaving, I ran into a woman who told me about a friend of hers whose husband was killed in Vietnam.
Ellwood City is a small town. It's one of those places where everyone knows just about everyone else, and everybody knows the local newspaper reporters, by name if not by face. Even 10 years ago, I was accustomed to people pitching me stories in the street. This time, however, was different.
That woman I ran into told me that her friend's husband was now being considered for the Medal of Honor, 37 years after he fell in battle. Having been an amateur military historian – and the son of a World War II Army veteran, grandson of a World War I Army veteran, and brother of a Vietnam Coast Guard veteran – I didn't believe her.
I knew that the Medal of Honor was spectacularly important – perhaps the most exclusive military decoration in the world. It was inconceivable to me that battlefield heroism outstanding enough to earn the Medal of Honor would go unrecognized for more than 35 years.
But it was true.
-----
On May 10, 1970, Leslie Sabo Jr. died in a jungle clearing along the Se San River in Cambodia, during an attack on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, North Vietnam's main logistical system. The Cambodian Incursion was the most controversial operation in the most controversial war in U.S. history. It amounted to an expansion of a war that, according to President Nixon, was being de-escalated. The cross-border assault provoked campus protests across the nation, including an incident at Kent State University where the Ohio National Guard opened fire on protesting students, killing four.
Bravo Company didn't have time to think about that. They were too busy fighting for their lives. On Sunday May 10, 1970, two platoons of Bravo Company – about 60 men – were attacked by a much larger enemy force in what the U.S. Army now calls the Mother's Day Ambush, the name I gave to the battle in a 2009 self-published book. Sabo led a counterattack that kept the North Vietnamese from surrounding and over-running the outnumbered U.S. forces.
Sabo was initially wounded while he collected ammunition from fallen soldiers. Later, he was hit multiple times while providing covering fire for a helicopter evacuating wounded men from the battlefield. Finally, he died while making a grenade assault on a North Vietnamese bunker. His fellow soldiers immediately recommended him for the Medal of Honor.
And the paperwork went missing for 29 years.

Изображение

When another Vietnam veteran discovered Sabo's missing records – including the missing citation – he contacted other men who served with the unrecognized hero, and restarted the aborted Medal of Honor award process. Those veterans contacted one another, and, eventually, the loved ones of those who didn't come home. They reached out to the families of those men and gave them a small measure of comfort – that when their husbands, brothers, sons, fell in battle, they were surrounded by friends who loved and cared for them.
Eventually, one of those veterans talked to Rose Mary Brown, Leslie Sabo's widow, who talked to one of her friends, who talked to me, a reporter for Leslie Sabo's hometown newspaper.
Ten years ago this April, I wrote an article in the Ellwood City Ledger, “Act of Courage,” which told Leslie Sabo's story, as much as it was known at the time. It won awards. But the story wasn't finished, so I wrote a self-published book in 2009. It sold only a few hundred copies, but it got my family and I invited to the White House in 2012 for Sabo's Medal of Honor ceremony. More importantly, it won the esteem of the men I had written about, enough so that more of them trusted me with their stories, the most precious of all their possessions.
Those stories, again, became Company of Heroes.
If you have, or will, read the book, I hope you enjoy it. I hope you are informed, touched, and inspired by it.
But as long as the most important readers – the people I wrote about – approve, nothing else matters.
If you'd like to read more about Leslie Sabo Jr., Company of Heroes is now available in paperback to preorder. Click here to read more.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 18 яну 2017, 00:00

Blog
Blog

1. Website Updates - 2017-01-17 12:21:13
This month we've added some new features to our website to ensure it is easier for you to find the book you're looking for. After many requests, you can now filter by series and period.
When you select a series from the side panel on our homepage, you will now see a drop-down menu allowing you to filter by period as well. This filter allows you to further narrow down your search, to ensure you find the book you're looking for quicker.

Изображение

You can also do this the other way round, by clicking on the period you'd like to view, and then clicking the series from the drop down menu. We do understand there are some things missing in the period information, we will be looking to correct them in the coming months.

Изображение

It is also now possible to share your order with your friends and family through your social media and by email. Once you've completed your order, you will see the page, pictured below, which allows you to let others know about your purchase.

Изображение

We hope these updates make using the Osprey website much easier.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 19 яну 2017, 00:01

Blog
Blog

1. The First Crusade - Part One - 2017-01-18 10:54:00
This month, we partnered up with EpicHistoryTV for their latest video all about the First Crusade.
Told through stunning Osprey artwork, informative narration, and with an epic score, part one of this fascinating two-parter looks into how Roman Catholic Europe was called to arms in an attempt to reclaim Jerusalem.

If you enjoyed this, see more from EpicHistoryTV over on their YouTube channel here, or check out our Somme collaboration found here. Also, if you'd like to read more, see The First Crusade 1096-1099. Keep checking the blog for Part Two, coming soon.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 26 яну 2017, 00:00

Blog
Blog

1. An AEF Veteran’s War Stories - 2017-01-25 16:33:10
These stories were told to me by my grandfather, former Sergeant Oscar Lubchansky (d. 1958), 2nd Battalion, 313th Infantry Regiment, 79th Division, American Expeditionary Forces. Whether they are historically accurate is debatable, but they are an accurate representation of a veteran’s memories. At this late date, second-hand memories are all we’ve got.
American soldiers had an insatiable appetite for fresh eggs. Whenever Lubchansky and his comrades were en route and a halt was called, the soldiers would crowd around the kitchen door of the nearest farmhouse shouting, “Oofs! Oofs!” The farm wives would be frightened at first, but would soon figure out that the Americans wanted des oeufs and would pay for them. After that, all went well. I have been able to partially corroborate this story. Bruce Bairnsfather, the British war cartoonist, writes in his memoirs about the American soldiers’ astonishing capacity for eggs.

Изображение

Lubchansky and another soldier were sent to reconnoiter the German front line. He happened to be wearing flared riding pants. While he was lying on the ground observing through his field glasses, a German plane came over and strafed him from dead ahead. The ground around him exploded in dirt and noise, and Lubchansky was momentarily stunned. He couldn’t feel any sensation below the waist. He asked his companion, “Look down and tell me if my legs are still there.” His buddy said, “Yes, but you won’t believe what happened.” The German’s machine guns had shot the flares off both sides of his pants, but left his legs untouched. Although the 2nd battalion was in the thickest of the AEF’s fighting, Lubchansky went through the war unwounded. According to family legend, immediately upon disembarking from his troopship back in the States, he was bitten by a dog.
In the last days of the war, the German soldiers fought fiercely as long as they were protected by their trenches. As soon as an American soldier appeared on the parapet, however, they threw up their hands and shouted, “Kamerad.” At that point, they felt they had done their duty and only wanted to be captured so they could avoid being killed, get a hot meal, and eventually go home. This sounds true, because the German line in Lorraine, by late 1918, was held by static “trench” divisions, as opposed to the better-trained “shock” divisions, which had largely been expended in Ludendorff’s spring offensives. I can still see my grandfather, eyes wide and hands over his head, shouting “Kamerad.”
A squad (section, to the British) from Lubchansky’s platoon was told to take over a ruined château in no-man’s land to use as an observation post. They went forward and occupied the place without incident. Upon settling in, they found that the wine cellar, which had apparently been covered over by shellfire earlier in the war, had been opened up in a recent bombardment. They proceeded to occupy the wine cellar and get royally drunk. While they were there, a large German patrol came forward and occupied the first floor, not noticing the unconscious Americans beneath them. When the main American forces attacked the next morning they chased off the Germans and found their soldiers, still drunk, in the basement. The men were brought before the Major General, who turned to his adjutant and asked what he should do. “I see two choices,” said the adjutant. “You can have them court-martialed for dereliction of duty and drunkenness in action, and possibly shot. Or you can give them medals for holding their position in the face of a superior enemy.” “Which is less paperwork?” asked the general. “The medals,” said the adjutant. “Fine, give them medals,” replied the general. While there are documented accounts of wine cellars being discovered in ruined buildings, I have been unable to corroborate the above story, and it sounds suspiciously like the kind of tale a veteran would tell his grandchildren. But it’s good, so I have always chosen to believe it. There were no real châteaux in the sector of the 79th Division but there were several freestanding “fermes” on the battlefield, assemblages of substantial farm buildings that the Americans sometimes referred to as “châteaux.”

Изображение

One night, while Lubchansky’s battalion was in the front line, a soldier in his platoon developed an excruciating toothache that left him moaning loudly in pain. Any noise invited fire from the enemy, so this had to be fixed quickly. Lubchansky borrowed a pair of pliers from a nearby artillery battery while someone else produced a contraband bottle of liquor and poured it into the victim. As four strong men held the “patient” down, Lubchansky proceeded to pull teeth in the general area the soldier had previously indicated. When the man stopped moaning, Lubchansky stopped pulling.
Gene's new book, With Their Bare Hands: General Pershing, the 79th Division, and the Battle for Montfaucon, will be published by Osprey in late February 2017, you can pre-order here.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 27 яну 2017, 00:01

Blog
Blog

1. Sneak Peek at April Artwork - 2017-01-26 13:07:14
As the first month of 2017 draws to a close, it’s time to showcase some of the artwork featured in our April releases!
Campaign 306: Luzon 1945 by Clayton Chun
Illustrated by Giuseppe Rava

Изображение

This first plate from Luzon 1945 depicts the fight for Clark Field on 29th January 1945. The image shows troops from the American 37th Infantry Division’s 129th Infantry Regiment attempting to capture Clark Field Air Base, whilst surrounded by damaged Japanese aircraft.
Elite 218: World War II German Motorized Infantry & Panzergrenadiers by Nigel Thomas
Illustrated by Johnny Shumate

Изображение

This next piece of artwork is taken from World War II German Motorized Infantry & Panzergrenadiers and features a Gefreiter (104th Panzergrenadier Regt; Bastogne, Belgium, December 1944) in the top left, a Hauptfeldwebel (901st Panzer Instruction Regt; Caen, June 1944) in the top right, and a Oberfähnrich, (11th Panzergrenadier Regt; Arnhem, Netherlands, October 1944) pointing in the centre.
New Vanguard 246: British Destroyers 1939–45 by Angus Konstam
Illustrated by Paul Wright

Изображение

This final image is from British Destroyers 1939–45 and shows British D-class destroyer HMS Defender and the Australian destroyer Vendetta under air attack by a lone Junkers Ju 88 bomber on 11th July 1941.
That’s your lot for our April artwork reveal! Let us know which of these is your favourite!
To see more artwork and to read more, you can now pre-order these books and the rest of our April titles here.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 29 яну 2017, 00:00

1. En préparation sur mon écran : Le F-104 Starfighter. - 2017-01-28 05:49:00
Bonjour,
un sujet plein de défis pour moi, beaucoup plus habitué aux avions à hélice...
J'ai repris le stylet et ma tablette pour le futur livre sur le F-104 de René Francillon,
30 profils sont déjà prêts sur la cinquantaine prévue.
-18 dans l'USAF.
-6 pour l'Allemagne.
-2 pour la Belgique.
-4 pour les Pays-Bas.

En voici deux :

Изображение

Изображение
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 03 фев 2017, 00:00

plaeditions

1. ENCYCLOPÉDIE DE L' AVIATION, TECHNIQUES DE MODÉLISME. VOLUME 5: ETAPES FINALES (Française) - 28,00 €
Изображение

Le volume 5, l'ultime encyclopédie de modélisme pour l'aviation. Ce volume couvre en profondeur à travers ses 156 pages et plus de 700 photos, tout ce que les maquettistes d'avions ont besoin de savoir à propos du etapes finales de leurs modèles.
2. ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AIRCRAFT MODELLING TECHNIQUES VOL.5: FINAL STEPS (ENGLISH) - 28,00 €
Изображение

Volume #5 of the definitive encyclopedia of model aircraft. This volume covers in depth through its 156 pages and more than 700 pictures everything what an aircraft modeller needs to know about final steps.
3. The Weathering Aircraft 04 - BASE COLORS (ENGLISH) - 9,00 €
Изображение

For this edition, The Weathering Aircraft show you how to work with the typical greens and grays, both key components of the majority of military camouflages.
4. The Weathering Aircraft 04 - COLORES BASE CASTELLANO - 9,00 €
Изображение

En esta ocasión, The Weathering Aircraft se ha volcado en trabajar con colores base.
5. The Weathering Magazine 18 - REAL ENGLISH - 8,00 €
Изображение

This issue is focused on showing the techniques and specific approaches to the implementation of the model as close as possible to an equivalent in the real thing.
6. The Weathering Magazine 18 - REAL SPANISH - 8,00 €
Изображение

En este número está dedicado a las técnicas y enfoques necesarios para realizar una maqueta tan parecida como sea posible a su referente real.
7. M1A2 SEP - Abrams MBT in Detail, Volume 2 - 32,00 €
Изображение

A photo-reference journal of the United States Army's currently-serving main battle tank. Includes 140 pages and several hundred photographs.
8. Abrams Squad 18 SPANISH - 9,00 €
Изображение

Abrams Squad: The Modern Modelling Magazine es la PRIMERA y ÚNICA revista del mercado dedicada exclusivamente a vehículos modernos. En ella podrás encontrar los mejores artículos de los mejores maquetistas del mundo. Artículos paso a paso, técnicas de pintura, de montaje, reportajes gráficos, artículos de actualidad, novedades y mucho más.
9. Abrams Squad 18 ENGLISH - 9,00 €
Изображение

Abrams Squad: The Modern Modelling Magazine is the FIRST and UNIQUE magazine in the world devoted to Modern Warfare modelling. Here you will find the best articles of the best modellers and writers in the world. Step by step articles, painting techniques, building techniques, illustrated reports, news, reviews and much more.
10. ENCICLOPEDIA DE TECNICAS DE MODELISMO DE AVIACION . VOL.5: PASOS FINALES (CASTELLANO) - 28,00 €
Изображение

Quinto volumen de la enciclopedia definitiva del modelismo de aviones. Este tomo cubre en profundidad, a través de sus 155 páginas y más de 700 fotos, todo lo que el modelista de aviones necesita saber para terminar sus maquetas.
Заключена

Върни се в “Новости от производителите на модели / Manufacturers' news”