Новини - литература и периодика - Архив 2014г.

Раздел за фирмени новини
Потребителски аватар
simo
Член на клуб "Стендов Моделизъм България"
Регистриран: 02 апр 2007, 09:49

Новини - литература и периодика - Архив 2014г.

Мнение от simo » 31 дек 2013, 18:46

Продължаваме темата за актуалните новини от света на умалените модели (литература и периодика) и през 2014г.
Симеон Иванов (simo)
Изображение
Потребителски аватар
Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България
Регистриран: 02 яну 2012, 19:25

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 02 яну 2014, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog
Osprey Publishing is an illustrated military history publisher, and we see our blog as a place for interested people to come together and talk military history – about anything and everything to do with it.

1. Happy New Year!

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 03 яну 2014, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog
Osprey Publishing is an illustrated military history publisher, and we see our blog as a place for interested people to come together and talk military history – about anything and everything to do with it.

1. Forgotten Sacrifice - As seen on TV!
In a major BBC 2 documentary showing tonight at 9pm, Jeremy Clarkson retraces the path of convoy PQ17 during the battle to support Soviet forces battling the German invasion on the Eastern Front.
Forgotten Sacrifice - The Artic Convoys of WWII features the incredible true story of PQ17, and is now available half price in our webstore and for only £1.09 on Kindle.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 04 яну 2014, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog

1. Osprey Advent Calendar, Final Door. Z is for...

Изображение

Zulus! … Ah, the image of redcoats battling against enormous 'amabutho' (albeit with overwhelming superiority in firepower) is one of the most vivid of my childhood movie-watching. Our Combat series treats the Anglo-Zulu War of 1870 with customary detail and skilful narrative.
2. And the Winners are...
Here announced are the winners from the Advent Calendar Blog questions!
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 06 яну 2014, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog

1. Sunday Photo - Barbaros Hayreddin
The Ottoman Warship Barbaros Hayreddin.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 07 яну 2014, 12:00

Go digital with FineScale Modeler from FineScaleMagazine (Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:13:32 +0000 (GMT))
FineScale Modeler Magazine
Изображение

Изображение

Get a Full Year of FineScale Modeler
Delivered Right to Your Digital Device!
Trouble viewing? Click here
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
Zinio is a registered trademark of Zinio, LLC. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Barnes & Noble is a registered trademark of Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. Nook and the Nook logo are registered trademarks of Barnesandnoble.com LLC. Amazon Kindle Fire is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. Kobo is a trademark of Kobo Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. The trademark BlackBerry is owned by Research in Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Kalmbach Publishing Co. is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research in Motion Limited. This message was sent to .

Customer Service Center | Privacy Policy

Kalmbach Publishing Co. 21027 Crossroads Circle Waukesha, WI 53187

Copyright 2014 Kalmbach Publishing Co.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 07 яну 2014, 12:00

IJN Akagi Scale Model Kit - $100 off this week ONLY! from FineScaleMagazine (Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:38:24 +0000 (GMT))
FineScale Modeler magazine
Изображение
This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Изображение

Изображение
Model-Space.com Enjoy the World&#39s Most Remarkable Scale Model Kits. Trusted Worldwide Since 1901.
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
Build Your Own Amazing 1:250 Scale IJN Akagi
Build your own stunning 1:250 scale model of the Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier.
Enjoy hours of modeling pleasure while you discover every remarkable detail of an iconic 20th Century flagship. Available exclusively at ModelSpace. Go to: www.buildakagi.com
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
This message was sent to .

Kalmbach Publishing Co.21027 Crossroads CircleWaukesha, WI 53187

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 08 яну 2014, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog

1. US Kindle Daily Deal!
Amazon.com (that's right US readers, dot com!) are offering up a lovely treat today.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 08 яну 2014, 12:00

A FREE TRIAL ISSUE is waiting for you! from FineScaleMagazine (Tue, 7 Jan 2014 17:30:23 +0000 (GMT))
Scale Auto Magazine
Изображение

Изображение

Get Modeling Tips, Tricks and Advice
from the Scale Auto Experts!
Trouble viewing? Click here
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
This message was sent to .

Kalmbach Publishing Co.21027 Crossroads CircleWaukesha, WI 53187

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 09 яну 2014, 12:00

FineScale Modeler Newsletter - January 08, 2014 from FineScaleMagazine (Wed, 8 Jan 2014 22:10:32 +0000 (GMT))
Изображение
This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Изображение
Email Newsletter 01/08/2014
Изображение

Digital Editions
Renew
Give a Gift

Изображение
Find us on Facebook

Изображение
Find us on Youtube
Tips Database | Model Kit Reviews | Products Directory | Forums | Shop
Изображение
February FSM on sale now!
Изображение
Airbrush camouflage!
The February issue of FineScale Modeler is on newsstands now. Inside you'll find 9 Workbench Reviews, plus essential feature stories:
Cover story: Making a good Zero better, Part 3
Airbrushing & Finishing: Silly Putty masking for a snazzy schnellboot
Build a better F-14 Tomcat
Gallery Special: FSM World War I Aeroplane Group Build
Modeling an A3D-2 Skywarrior
And much more!
Изображение

Watch February's issue preview with Editor Matthew Usher.Sponsored by: Dragon Models USA
Изображение

DRA-3548 1/35 M103A1 Heavy Tank

Dragon's first Black Label Release!
Coming in February 2014 - Pre-Order NOW.

Available at www.DragonUSAonline.com
Order Hotline 1-800-980-0322
Изображение
FSM New Product Rundown
Изображение

This week, Aaron Skinner and Tim Kidwell review six new kits: Italeri's 1/32 scale Lockheed F-104G/S Starfighter, Master Box's 1/72 scale Mark I "male" and "female" World War I tanks, Minicraft's 1/144 scale KC-135E, MiniArt's 1/35 scale European tram, and Airfix's 172 scale Hawker Hurricane Mk.I.
Watch this week's FineScale Modeler New Product Rundown.
For kit reviews and more great product coverage, check out the February 2014 FineScale Modeler, on newsstands now!
Изображение
March Workbench Reviews
Изображение

FSM's March issue hits newsstands Feb. 4, but subscribers can read March's 8 model kit reviews online and check out more than 40 review-model photos not published in the magazine before anyone else! Don't forget to leave your comments.

Evaluations include:
Pacific Coast 1/32 scale Hawker Tempest Series II Mk.Vc
Pegasus Hobbies 1/144 scale The Nautilus
Airfix 1/72 scale Gloster J-8A/Gladiator Mk.II
Kitty Hawk 1/48 scale Saab JAS 39A/C Gripen
RS Models 1/72 scale P-51H Mustang
Tamiya 1/35 scale M561 Gama Goat
Italeri 1/72 scale F-35A Lightning II
Amusing Hobby 1/35 sale Object 279 Soviet heavy tank
and enjoy January's model kit reviews today!Free online review!
Изображение
Review of the Tamiya 1/35 scale Elefant
Not a subscriber? Still want to sample FineScale.com's model kit reviews? Check out John Plzak's review of the Tamiya 1/35 scale Elefant.
and receive instant access to FineScale.com's archive of more than 1,300 reviews!
Have you built this kit? Is it on your wish list? Register and you can leave your comments.
Изображение
Modeling Products Directory
Изображение

Изображение

Subscribers: Take advantage of FineScale.com's Modeling Products Directory, a database featuring more than 14,000 product listings and an easy-to-use interactive search engine!
Every day we receive new product samples. We try, but we just don't have the space to report everything. However, our ever-growing directory informs you of every product that passes through our offices. The newest products include 90 aircraft, 28 armor, 21 autos, 5 ships, and much more!
Subscribers, simply register at FineScale.com by entering the customer number from your subscription label. Then enjoy unlimited access to the database for the life of your subscription.Free online extra!
Изображение
FSM World War I Aeroplane
Group Build Online Gallery
In March 2013, associate editors Aaron Skinner and Tim Kidwell hosted FineScale Modeler's first group build on the FSM Forum. With the array of World War I aircraft, they thought it would be fun and educational to leap into the world of early aviation and see how many Forum members would come along for the ride. Of course, we couldn't show all of the great builds in the February 2014 issue, so here are six more impressive aircraft from FSM's inaugural group build.

To see more, pick up the February 2014 FineScale Modeler, on sale now!Free modeling tip!
Michael Banks, Oxford, Ohio, submitted this helpful modeling tip:
Изображение

Plastic models-clear parts in particular-can get dirty on display, or even while you're building them. Dust plus smudges from handling can build up and dull any finish.
Instead of heavy-duty cleaners, soap, or other substances that can mar a finish or alter the color I like Permatex Fast Orange. Sold as a hand cleaner at auto-parts stores and general retailers, it is mildly abrasive-just enough to rub away dirt or liquid stains without abrading a plastic surface. Used gently, it doesn't scratch paint, distrurb decals, or damage clear styrene.
Put a bit on your index finger and gently rub the surface to be cleaned. (Before going whole-hog, test an area of the model that's the least visible.)
Rinse with clear water. Depending on the subject, you can hold the object under running water or wipe with a dampened tissue or soft rag when you're finished cleaning.
Fast Orange's gentle power isn't limited to plastic. I had an old vinyl motorcycle someone had painted with black enamel. I tried Fast Orange, and it removed the paint without damaging the vinyl. I used more pressure than I would have on plastic, and worked a toothbrush into tight spots. When I was finished, the toy was its original green color.
Fast Orange also works well on metal, faux wood, and glass. And, yet, it is also a pretty good hand cleaner.
Subscribers: Visit our online Tips Database, featuring more than 350 helpful modeling tips. Not a subscriber? Register and receive access to the newest tips.

Share your expertise with FSM . and get paid! FSM wants to know your useful tips and techniques. If we publish your tip, you'll be paid $25 or more.
Submit your best tips today!FineScale Modeler events
Interested in seeing other modelers' work and learning about the hobby? Why not attend a modeling contest, exhibit, or swap meet?
FineScale.com features an interactive listing of shows all over the world. You can search for upcoming events near you, or post listings directly to the site.Reader ForumShare your modeling thoughts!
Have you joined the conversation at FineScale.com's forum, the cyber home for modelers around the world? It's a great place to meet like-minded hobbyists, share tips, learn techniques, and find inspiration for the next build.