Новини - модели - Архив 2014г.

Раздел за фирмени новини
Потребителски аватар
simo
Член на клуб "Стендов Моделизъм България"
Регистриран: 02 апр 2007, 09:49

Новини - модели - Архив 2014г.

Мнение от simo » 31 дек 2013, 18:45

Продължаваме темата за актуалните новини от света на умалените модели и през 2014г.
Симеон Иванов (simo)
Изображение
Потребителски аватар
Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България
Регистриран: 02 яну 2012, 19:25

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 01 яну 2014, 00:00

Petite Properties Ltd
"Authentic Architecture In Miniature..."

1. Happy New Year !!! - 2013-12-31 00:26:00

Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 01 яну 2014, 00:00

Internet Modeler
Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to, and above all, have fun.

1. Building the Wingut Wings Fokker D.VII - 2013-12-31 12:53:43
The Wingnut Wings Fokker D.VII is an amazing kit, regardless of which variant you pick up. As it is a popular subject, Albatros Publications has turned out another great title detailing the building of the Fokker D.VII kits.
Изображение
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 01 яну 2014, 12:00

Lockheed U-2A 56-6696 Released [DRAW Decal News] from "DRAW Decal" (Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:03:57 -0500)
Mailer 03 >
Изображение

Lockheed U-2A 56-6696 Released
Lockheed U-2A, 56-6696, Article # 363 was delivered in December 1956

Read more...

CSA Skyteam ATR72 Released
CSA Czech Airlines recently painted one of its larger ATR72’s

Read more...

Trans Maldavian Twin Otter by Terry Davis
Terry Davis built up the venerable Matchbox Twin Otter

Read more...

Links
Our Show Schedule

DRAW Decal Dealers

Order Online

DRAW DECAL, 4174 KAITLIN DR, 55127-7902, VADNAIS HTS, MN 55127-7902, USA

|

Изображение
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 01 яну 2014, 18:00

News
Real Model high quality resin kits, conversion sets and accessories

1. PF 2014 - 2013-12-31 23:28:48
Изображение
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 02 яну 2014, 06:00

inscale.org » Scale News
where modelling is something

1. RG-31 Mk3 Canadian Army Mine Protected Armored Personnel Carrier with RWS - 2014-01-02 03:19:08
RG-31 Mk3 Canadian Army Mine Protected Armored Personnel Carrier with RWSModel No. 61010
Scale 1/35
From Kinetic

Изображение

Introduction
Before heading into the review of Kinetics’ RG-31 Mk3 Canadian Army Mine Protected Armored Personnel Carrier with RWS, I would like to give a little back ground on the RG-31 MRAP, specifically the Canadian version of this vehicle.  The RG-31 Mk3 Canadian Army Mine Protected Armored Personnel Carrier with RWS is certainly a mouthful to spit out while talking about so I will simply refer to this vehicle as the RG-31 or RG-31 MRAP.

Изображение

Picture for discussion purposes only
First off, the “RG” stands for Royal Guard and as this vehicle was originally designed and manufactured in South Africa by Land Systems OMC as a division of BAE Systems which is a  multi-national defense contractor specializing in aerospace, defense and information securities.  The “31” is just the production variant designation.
The official name of this vehicle is RG-31 Mk3 Nyala(there are other versions of this model) and is classified as an AFV (Armored Fighting Vehicle) as well as and MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle.  The MRAP classification comes from its design whereas it has a V-shaped hull that can resist blasts from anti-tank mines as well an IED (Improvised Explosive Devices).  The RG-31 was given the name Nyala after a South African spiral-horned antelope.

Изображение

This vehicle has been chosen by several governments and non-governmental organizations as well as the UN due to not only its ability to protect its passengers from mine and/or IED explosions but from its no-aggressive appearance.  I would say this would sometimes be the case; however, when you put the M151Protector RWS (Remotely-controlled Weapons System) on top of the vehicle, “peacekeeping” is not necessarily the first thing that comes to mind.  I will get back to the RWS in a bit; more about the RG-31.

The RG-31 is powered by a 6 cylinder diesel motor in some cases pushing up to 275 hp. The vehicle is 4×4 wheeled and has an operational range of around 560 mi (900km).  This vehicle can carry between 8 and 10 field personnel having access in and out of the vehicle through any of the three doors; the two fronts and rear opening doors.  The V-shaped hull I mentioned earlier on is a design that originated in
Изображение
the 1970’s to help direct a blast from a land mine or IED up and outward protecting the precious cargo while sacrificing peripheral items such as the suspension.

Изображение

The RG-31 has a multi-role function in the field; Command and Radio conversions, cargo conversion, Peacekeeping as well as the AFV versions.  With the AFV version of the RG-31 MRAP, there is a top mounted M151 Protector RWS as previously mentioned.  This is a stabilized fire control system which is remotely-controlled from within the vehicle.  This unit can house numerous weapons systems from the M2 .50 cal. Heavy machinegun and 40mm Grenades to the Javelin Anti-tank Guided Missile (ATGM) or even Hellfire Missiles.

All in all, the RG-31 Mk3 Nyala Canadian Army Mine Protected Armored Personnel Carrier with RWS is a formidable, fast moving and well protected vehicle in the peacekeeping fields and battlefields alike.

Изображение

The Kit
Kinetics’ RG-31 Mk3 Canadian Army Mine Protected Armored Personnel Carrier with RWS, model number 61010 is a 1/35 scale representation of the well-used RG-31 MRAP by the Canadian Army.  This kit comes packaged in a large standard “slide-off the top box” with a graphics designed rendition of the RG-31 model on the front cover.  There are over 300 pieces included in this kit.Contents
•    5 – Tan colored styrene sprue trees (7 technically, as sprues B & C and E & F are connected to each other)
•    1 – Clear styrene sprue tree (2 technically, as sprues G & H are connected)
•    5 – Black rubber tires
•    1 – Black rubber parts tree
•    1 – Photo Etch parts sheet
•    1 – Decal sheet
•    1 – Instruction manual

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

All of the parts are laid out basically over six sprue trees, connected or otherwise; all being labeled alphabetically in order with the exceptions of  “I” which is not part of this kit configuration and of course “PE” which refers to the photo etched parts sheet.  The rubber parts tree is labeled on the tree as “L”; however the parts legend in the instruction manual does not reflect this as well as the legend does not show a picture of the included decal sheet but does refer to it in the “Parts Code” printed in this section.

Изображение
This kit is similar to a previous Kinetics’ release of the RG-31, the U.S. Army Mk.3 kit; however there are several changes including new interior electronic controls, seating, and various exterior detailing including new window frames.  The side windows in this kit, unlike in the previous releases, are solid leaving the option of either building this model with or without pistol ports installed. The supplied rubber parts tree “L” contains enough pistol port seals to cover every window in the kit if you like to install them.
Изображение

All of the tan sprue parts are, for the most part, cleanly molded with nice details to many of the parts such as in the interior and tires.  There are a few ejector pin marks, mainly on the interior roof and a noticeable sink mark on the steering wheel; certainly nothing a little filling and/or sand will not cure.
Изображение

The RWS or M151 Protector is close to representing the original weapons system.  One thing that may pose a small issue with some is the sprue gate attachments on the 40mm grenade tubes.  There are two positioned across from each other on the side of the tube itself.  This will require careful removal from the sprue tree and subsequent sanding to smooth out the tube.  The M2 .50 cal. Is not molded too bad and has detailing including the cooling jacket; however this can be improved greatly with the possible purchase of one of the many aftermarket parts offered today where the cooling jacket is a separate piece with the vents completely open.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

The instruction manual is laid out rather well and there are 23 steps outlined over the hefty 28 pages.   All of the instructions are positioned in the landscape format allowing the images to be large and with the explode view styling are easy to follow along to. 
Изображение
The option for installation of the supplied gun ports, other than the rear window is not included in the
Изображение
instructions.  This is easily rectified by finding the opening center point and carefully drilling out the clear plastic sprue windows accordingly and inserting one of the rubber gun port caps from the rubber parts tree labeled “L”.

Taking a quick look at the powertrain to the Kinetic RG-31 there is plenty of detail under this vehicle to please most everyone.  Unfortunately there is no engine included with this kit and yhere is minor cleanup of most of the smallest components but nothing to write home about anyways.  The Rubber tires are pretty close to spot on.  The rippled sidewalls are a nice touch and the tread pattern is very nice.  One small noticed item is the lack of bolt holes for the center rim of the spare tire.  The mounting cover plate covers the majority of the opening but there is room to drill out a couple of the openings for a more realistic feel.
Изображение

I feel the exterior is nicely detailed throughout the model; from the hatches, RWS and window frames to the armored panels, PE headlight grill covers and antenna masts.

You may want to consider purchasing aftermarket whip antennas for this model as the attachment points still fall in the middle of the whip and can be a bit problematic to clean up if you are not used to it. Another fine option is keeping the mount section and adding wire or even the right size guitar string piece in place of the plastic whip.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
The decal sheet for this kit is by Cartograf and is printed extremely well including depictions to recreate one of three models issued to the Canadian ISAF units in Afghanistan.  Albeit, the set of decals is very
Изображение
nice for representing any of the exteriors to this vehicle, one big item I felt is missing from this set of decals is transfers for the interior detailing. One area I think that Kinetics could have done just a bit more with the dashboard area.  The controls are molded in to the dashboard itself but there are no decals supplied with the kit for the bezels.  This means the modeler is left to either trying to detail paint the dials or purchase aftermarket bezel decals or transfers.  This applies to the computer screens for the ground radar and RWS systems, fire extinguishers and various interior marking that would be in place in the RG-31 in service.
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
Conclusion
I was pleasantly surprised with the looks of the RG-31 Mk3 Canadian Army Mine Protected Armored Personnel Carrier with RWS, especially after hearing and reading many things about past MRAP releases.  Kinetics has done well with this kit.  The details are strong and the details are within the scope of the subject matter.
As with just about any kit out there are a few minor items that stand out, such as ejector pin marks in undesirable locations and some of the sprue gate points, but all and all I feel this would certainly build up to be a fine display model out of the box.   The biggest disappointment with this kit is the lack of interior marking for all the various equipment including the dashboard bezels.  This does not make or break the kit for me but just a notable point I wanted to make to anyone considering purchasing this kit.
I recommend this kit to anyone interested in the subject matter presented, mainly MRAP’s and the various service roles they take part in as this is a decently made model with plenty of exterior detailing.  Be prepared for some minor parts clean up and possible aftermarket purchase or scratch construction of interior signage for detailing the interior a bit more.I wish to thank Lucky Model for supplying Inscale.org this review sample!
References:
CASR – Canadian American Strategic Review – http://www.casr.ca/index.htm
Wikipedia – RG-31 Nayla – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RG-31_Nyala
Wikipedia – MRAP - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRAP
ARMY Recognition – http://www.armyrecognition.com/
Потребителски аватар

The Modelling News
Latest in news and reviews and kit builds from the scale modelling world

1. Review: KittyHawk Models 1/48th scale SA.365F/AS.565SA Dauphin II - 2014-01-02 00:00:00
Изображение
The nasalized version of the Dauphin II is one of the most successful Eurocopter helicopters of the moment – It has sold to several countries and it makes a good subject for model makers KittyHawk who have taken up the mantle and they have a new tool kit packed with fine detail and photo etch…Well that’s what the website promises. We will have a look at it in today’s review to see what we think.Read on... »
Потребителски аватар

Internet Modeler

1. Authentic Airliners 1/72 Boeing 727 - 2014-01-01 17:13:23
Authentic Airliners has branched out from their usual 1/144 offerings to 1/72 with this big Boeing 727. For those looking for a big scale 727, here's what you can expect to see in the box.
Изображение
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 02 яну 2014, 12:00

AFV NEWS
The art of war

1. Soviet Set – AK Interactive - 2014-01-02 08:23:55
Soviet Set -  AK Interactive
Изображение

Soviet Set – AK Interactive
AK 561 SOVIET CAMOUFLAGES COLOR SET
AK 270 SOVIET WAR COLORS PROFILE GUIDE
2. More from AK Interactive! - 2014-01-02 08:22:39
More from AK Interactive!
Изображение

More from AK Interactive!
AK 180 RED PRIMER
AK 182 OLIVE DRAB PRIMER
AK 101 US YELLOW STARS IN CIRCLES ALL SCALES
AK 237 WHITE LENSES 2.7mm (for Sherman tanks)
AK 614 PIPETTES SMALL
AK 615 PIPETTES MEDIUM
Изображение

US YELLOW STARS IN CIRCLES ALL SCALES
3. Airbrush Essential training DVD – AK Interactive - 2014-01-02 08:13:35
Airbrush Essential training DVD – AK Interactive
Изображение

Airbrush Essential training DVD – AK Interactive
Airbrush Essential training DVD video guide, available NTSC and PAL.
4. IDF Tiran 4/5 1973 Conversion Set – DEF Model DM35027 - 2014-01-02 08:08:00
IDF Tiran 4/5 1973 Conversion Set – DEF Model DM35027
Изображение

IDF Tiran 4/5 1973 Conversion Set – DEF Model DM35027
IDF Tiran 4/5 1973 Conversion Set- with stowage (for TAMIYA 1/35)
T-54A Turret type
DEF Model DM35027
Total : Resin Turret and Stowage parts, 5PE plate, 3 Metal barrel parts and Decal
1/35 IDF Tiran 4/5 1973 Conversion set
T-54A based Early Tiran conversion.
Detailed Photo etched parts,
with resin IDFstowage and Metal barrel parts.
Select D-10T 100mm Barrel and L7 105mm Barrel parts.
T-54A Turret included.
For Tamiya Tiran5 kit( available T-55A)
Total parts now counting.
Related articles8 Female Israeli Soldiers Who Shattered Barriers in 2013 (idfblog.com)IDF Soldiers Warned Against Contact with Messianic Jews (roshpinaproject.com)IDF Reportedly Tries To Arrest AWOL Yeshiva Student But Hasidim Block Arrest (failedmessiah.typepad.com)
Изображение
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 02 яну 2014, 12:00

Internet Modeler

1. Valom 1/72 Fouga CM.170 Magister/CM.170R Magister - 2014-01-02 00:14:56
Valom is first on the market with a new-tool 1/72 Fouga Magister. Here's what the first two releases, covering French and German options, provide in the box. 
Изображение
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 02 яну 2014, 18:00

SCALE MODEL NEWS

1. BATMAN 2014: DARK KNIGHT 1:25 SCALE TUMBLER FROM MOEBIUS - 2014-01-02 12:04:00

Изображение

Mat Irvine: This is going to be about as complex a model car kit in this scale (or any scale) you are likely to build, and initially the packed box of parts looks daunting.
Read more »
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 03 яну 2014, 00:00

RailRoad Modeling RSS Feed
This is the official RSS Feed for RailRoad Modeling.

1. Layout Scenes V: Doe River Gorge - 2014-01-02 04:52:19
Изображение
Looking for scenery ideas? This video demonstrates a right-of-way along a river through forested mountains. You can see a variety of colors, trees, roadbed and other track and scenery components.

Come along on a speeder ride up Doe River Gorge on the storied East Tennessee & Western North Carolina Railroad! This four minute video begins with pulling out of the DRG "yard" onto the main, climbing up the gorge, passing through two tunnels, culminating with meeting an excursion train below Pardee Point. Enjoy! ....
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 03 яну 2014, 00:00

AeroScale RSS Feed
This is the official RSS Feed for AeroScale.

1. 1:72 Mitsubishi F-1 - 2014-01-02 19:12:27
Изображение
Here's a look at the fine new-tool kit from Platz of Japan's first indigenous supersonic fighter.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 03 яну 2014, 06:00

AeroScale RSS Feed
This is the official RSS Feed for AeroScale.

1. Sopwith and Spad from Revell - 2014-01-03 00:00:27
Изображение
Revell of Germany are to release two 1/28th fighters from the Great War era.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 03 яну 2014, 12:00

Mirage Hobby: Choose the BEST KIT of MIRAGE HOBBY from 2013! from Mirage Hobby (Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:16:17 +0100)
Date: 02.01.2014

Subject: Choose the BEST KIT of MIRAGE HOBBY from 2013!

Choose the BEST NEW KIT from 2013 of Mirage Hobby.
Write the name of your favourite kit in the commentary on our FanPage until 06.01.14
www.facebook.com/MirageHobbyOfficial

[img]cid:part2.07060104.08090304@mirage-hobby.com.pl[/img]

--
Sincerely,

Mirage Hobby
www.Mirage-Hobby.com.pl
online shop:  www.MHshop.pl
whole sale:  www.HURT.mirage-hobby.com.pl

[img]cid:part7.07040808.09090303@mirage-hobby.com.pl[/img]

You do not want to recieve such information? Reply to this email with 'NO' in the tittle.

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to [marketing@mirage-hobby.com.pl] and please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.
Заключена

Върни се в “Новости от производителите на модели / Manufacturers' news”