Новини - литература и периодика - Архив 2013г.

Раздел за фирмени новини
Потребителски аватар
Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България
Регистриран: 02 яну 2012, 19:25

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 08 ное 2013, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog
Osprey Publishing is an illustrated military history publisher, and we see our blog as a place for interested people to come together and talk military history – about anything and everything to do with it.

1. Which Osprey book would we choose to help us survive the apocalypse?
As the nights draw in, The Walking Dead returns to our screens and the publication date of We Will Destroy Your Planet: An Aliens Guide to Conquering the Earth approaches, the Osprey office found itself drawn into one of it's legendary debates. The subject this week? Which Osprey book would we pick to help us survive the end of civilization? Would we go for a tactical title to help us fight our way out of tight situations? Or a book about weaponry so that we can defend ourselves? Or would we go for our favourite ever title, so that we can comfort ourselves with our favourite bits of art whilst cowering in the ruins of an office block?
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 08 ное 2013, 12:00

Command History's Most Powerful Tanks from FineScaleMagazine (Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:00:44 +0000 (GMT))
World of Tanks -- Tank Action MMO
Изображение
This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Изображение

Изображение

Command History's Most Powerful Tanks

Join Over 70 Million Players
World of Tanks is the premier team-based action game dedicated to armored vehicles, featuring more than 270 different tanks from the United States, Germany, China, Russia, France, and Great Britain. Each metal behemoth is carefully recreated using real-life historical blueprints and design documents.
Customize your armor with a plethora of upgrades and modules across a number of different tank classes; including light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, tank destroyers, and artillery.
Team up with your friend and storm the battlefield. It will take courageous and daring tankers to secure victory.
For the first time ever you can team up with up to six friends and test your skills against same level opponents in the all-new 7 vs. 7 game mode!
Over 70 million players worldwide Strategic and tactical gameplay Intense 15 vs 15 tank battles Armored Spearhead: New 7 vs. 7 game mode
Download now and play free at www.worldoftanks.com
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
This message was sent to .

Customer Service Center | Privacy Policy

Kalmbach Publishing Co.21027 Crossroads CircleWaukesha, WI 53187

Copyright 2013 Kalmbach Publishing Co.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 09 ное 2013, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog
Osprey Publishing is an illustrated military history publisher, and we see our blog as a place for interested people to come together and talk military history – about anything and everything to do with it.

1. Osprey Wargames author Andrea Sfiligoi wins Conan Award

Изображение

Andrea Sfiligoi, the author of Osprey Wargames 5: Of Gods and Mortals - Mythological Wargame Rules has just been named the Conan Award winner for "Wargaming Personality of the Year" at Lucca Comics and Games.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 11 ное 2013, 00:02

Osprey Publishing Blog

1. Sunday Photo - Remembrance Sunday
Remembrance Sunday
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 12 ное 2013, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog

1. Armistice Day

Изображение

The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month, 1918, was the time when the armistice to end the Great War officially came into effect. Every year at this time we reflect on the sacrifice of the many who lost their lives during this and all other conflicts.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 12 ное 2013, 12:00

FREE SHIPPING on scale modeling books for a limited time only! from FineScaleMagazine (Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:30:39 +0000 (GMT))
P21034_FSM_Holiday_SA
Изображение

Offer expires November 17 -- shop now! Trouble viewing? Click here
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
This message was sent to .

Customer Service Center | Privacy Policy

Kalmbach Publishing Co.21027 Crossroads CircleWaukesha, WI 53187

Copyright 2013 Kalmbach Publishing Co.
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 13 ное 2013, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog

1. Kindle Daily Deal - Battleground Prussia
Battleground Prussia - fantastic one day deal on Kindle!
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 14 ное 2013, 00:00

Osprey Publishing Blog

1. The Osprey Catalogue for January to June 2014

Изображение

Of course we revealed all of the fantastic titles coming out in 2014 in a series of blog posts earlier in the year - but we still get a bit of a buzz when the new catalogue makes an appearance in Osprey HQ.
And we thought we should share it with you... partly because I think it has one of the best covers to ever grace an Osprey catalogue - I just love it!
Потребителски аватар

Мнение от Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 14 ное 2013, 12:00

FineScale Modeler Newsletter - November 13, 2013 from FineScaleMagazine (Wed, 13 Nov 2013 21:30:20 +0000 (GMT))
Изображение
This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Изображение
Email Newsletter 11/13/2013
Изображение

Digital Editions
Renew
Give a Gift

Изображение
Find us on Facebook

Изображение
Find us on Youtube
Tips Database | Model Kit Reviews | Products Directory | Forums | Shop
Изображение
The December issue on newsstands now!
Изображение
Improve your next armor project!
The December issue of FineScale Modeler is on sale Nov. 1! It includes 8 new kit reviews, as well as essential feature stories:
Cover story: Make your Pakwagen pop!
Airbrushing & Finishing: Weathering olive drab
Portfolio: Joe Fleming
Scale Modeling Essentials: Making a good Zero better
Kitbashing USS Benfold
And much more!
Изображение

Check out December's issue preview with Editor Matthew Usher.
Sponsored by: Dragon Models
Изображение

DRA-6687 1/35 Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf. A w/Interior - Smart Kit
Excellent kit by Dragon Models with interior details!
New November 2013 release - Ready to ship!
Available at www.DragonUSAonline.com
Order Hotline 1-800-980-0322 FSM New Product Rundown
Изображение

This week Editorial Associate Monica Freitag and Associate Editor Aaron Skinner review four new kits and two books, including the Meng 1/35 scale FT-17 light tank, Airfix 1/48 scale Gloster Javelin, Italeri 1/72 scale Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II, Polar Lights 1/12 scale Robby the Robot Poster Edition, and Zenith Press Normandy: Form D-Day to Breakout June 6 - July 31, 1944 and Patton's Third Army in World War II - A Photographic History.
Watch this week's FineScale Modeler New Product Rundown.
For kit reviews and more great product coverage, check out the December 2013 FineScale Modeler, on newsstands now!
Изображение
January Workbench Reviews
Изображение

FSM's January issue hits newsstands Dec. 3, but subscribers can read January's 8 model kit reviews online and check out more than 40 review-model photos not published in the magazine before anyone else! Don't forget to leave your comments.

Evaluations include:

Zoukei-Mura 1/32 scale Heinkel He 219Z-0
Trumpeter 1/32 scale A-6A Intruder
Academy 1/35 scale PzKpfw 35(t)
Airfix 1/72 scale Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-8
Hasegawa 1/72 scale MV-22B Osprey
Zvezda Disney "Planes" 1/100 scale Dusty Crophopper
Pegasus Hobbies 1/32 scale "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" aerial hunter-killer
Revell 1/35 scale Snap-Tite M1A1 Abrams

and enjoy January's model kit reviews today!
Изображение
Free online review!
Изображение
A review of the Meng Models 1/35 scale Merkava Mk.IIID
Not a subscriber? Still want to sample FineScale.com's model kit reviews? Check out Aaron Skinner's review of the Meng Models 1/35 scale Merkava Mk.IIID.
and receive instant access to FineScale.com's archive of more than 1,300 reviews!
Have you built this kit? Is it on your wish list? Register and you can leave your comments. Modeling Products Directory
Изображение

Изображение

Subscribers: Take advantage of FineScale.com's Modeling Products Directory, a database featuring more than 13,000 product listings and an easy-to-use interactive search engine!
Every day we receive new product samples. We try, but we just don't have the space to report everything. However, our ever-growing directory informs you of every product that passes through our offices. The newest products include 50 aircraft, 33 armor, 30 new autos, 10 new ships, and many more!
Subscribers, simply register at FineScale.com by entering the customer number from your subscription label. Then enjoy unlimited access to the database for the life of your subscription. Follow us on Facebook!
Изображение

If you get this newsletter, you probably like FineScale Modeler. Make it official by clicking "Like" on our Facebook page. It's a great way to keep tabs on what we're up to, see what others think, share ideas, and more.
Free online extra!
Изображение
Download a desktop wallpaper
Download a desktop wallpaper of the Xact Scale Models T-80U Soviet main battle tank built by John Plzak for review in the December 2013 FineScale Modeler.
Download it now! Free modeling tip!
Larry Clark, Austin, Texas, submitted this helpful modeling tip:
If you need real metal cable for an armor or diorama project, check a fishing or sporting goods store for leader cable. It comes in various sizes, so it can serve in several scales. It's usually covered in clear plastic; carefully melt the plastic from the cable and you'll have annealed cable that looks great and is easy to position.

Subscribers: Visit our online Tips Database, featuring more than 350 helpful modeling tips. Not a subscriber? Register and receive access to the newest tips.
Share your expertise with FSM . and get paid! FSM wants to know your useful tips and techniques. If we publish your tip, you'll be paid $25 or more.
Submit your best tips today! FineScale Modeler events
Interested in seeing other modelers' work and learning about the hobby? Why not attend a modeling contest, exhibit, or swap meet?
FineScale.com features an interactive listing of shows all over the world. You can search for upcoming events near you, or post listings directly to the site. Reader Forum Share your modeling thoughts!
Have you joined the conversation at FineScale.com's forum, the online home of modelers from around the world? It's a great place to meet like-minded hobbyists, share tips, learn techniques, and find inspiration for the next build.
It's easy to use, too -- simply click on a modeling subject (aircraft, armor, ships, sci-fi) or visit the FSM Ready Room and choose a conversation topic.